A very common question we receive from our customers is how to apply numbing cream. We also receive several comments from our clinical service provider customers as to how to apply numbing cream. We took this time to help those of you who would ask the questions how to apply numbing cream and included them in the application protocol below:
HOW TO APPLY NUMBING CREAM:
Application Protocol Proper Application of NeuroMed7 is extremely important for best
• Clean treatment area with mild cleanser and damp, clean cloth to remove any dirt, make – up or other material that may impede absorption.
• Use approximately a “US quarter dollar” (or one packet) size amount per 4”x4”area 15 – 20 minutes
prior to procedure (recommended dose – 0.75 – 2.0 grams – or milliliters – per 1”X1” square area)
• Dosage will depend on the skin type, aggressiveness of procedure, known patient pain tolerance and surface area.
• Use the least amount of product necessary to achieve the required amount of local anesthesia
• Avoid use on open wounds, broken skin, eyes, ears, in the nostrils and mouth
• With a gloved hand, evenly distribute the cream and rub vigorously in a circular motion for at least 30
– 60 seconds to each area of the treatment surface
• Apply more aggressively to known pain – sensitive “ hot spot ” areas on the face and body
• The peak action begins in approximately 15 – 20 minutes with an initial onset of 5 – 10 minutes
• Some clinicians use an occlusive dressing for an improved efficacy – occlusion should be determined by a licensed physician.
• It is important to note that applying a hot or warm compress to the treatment area
prior to application of NeuroMed7® will increase cutaneous absorption. While this method will enhance the effect of the anesthetic, special care should be exercised
in recognition of the potential for increased systemic entry of the active ingredient,
lidocaine HCL 4%.
• Do not exceed 10 grams (milliliters) per application
• Physician should take into account total anesthetic dose when using this product in combination with other anesthetic products
Always remove after you apply numbing cream once it reaches its effect. Do NOT leave on the skin longer than 60 minutes. NeuroMed 7 can be removed within 15 – 20 minutes after it is applied. Other numbing creams, such as EMLA and LMX may take longer to reach their peak.
Find out why so many doctors and patients are raving about NeuroMed 7 Topical Numbing Cream. Fast acting, clean fresh scent, nice smooth, creamy texture, safe and effective. Great price compared to other leading brands on a gram by gram basis. ORDER YOURS NOW!