Topical Anesthetics for Aestheticians
Your comprehensive topical pain management solutions!
NEUROMED PRODUCTS ARE RAPID-ONSET TOPICAL ANESTHETICS FOR AESTHETICIANS (TOPICAL “NUMBING” CREAMS). They are time saving & cost effective as compared to other topical anesthetics for aestheticians.
Topical anesthetics are used to numb the skin. Topical anesthetics numb the skin by blocking neuronal impulses of pain to the brain.
Sambria Pharmaceuticals’ formulation is designed to improve onset of action, safety and efficacy of topical anesthetics for aestheticians also known as “numbing creams.”
NeuroMed7® and BLT Combination Packets are significantly more cost-effective compared to compounded products,.
Safe and Effective, Rapid Onset Topical Anesthetics for Aestheticians (15 – 20 minute peak effect)
Features and Benefits
- Rapid onset of action
- Proven safe and effective both in clinical use settings as well as approved studies
- Easy to apply and remove
- Competitive cost
- Single-use, sanitary packets are supplied to reduce the risk of cross contamination. The risk of cross contamination is present in competitive products which are supplied in multi-use jars and tubes.
- Two-year shelf life from time of manufacture
- Third party tested for microbes and active ingredient concentration
- Supplied in both convenient, metered dosed, single-use, sanitary packets and multi-use tubes (tubes are for NeuroMed7 only)
- Easy access (no prescription required, designated OTC Monograph therapeutic anesthetic)
- FDA Compliant in accordance with the 21 CFR Monograph 348 OTC Topical Analgesics and Anesthetics for Human Use
Sambria Pharmaceuticals supplies clinicians with NeuroMed 7 (4% lidocaine) and its NeuroMed BLT Variety Combination Package which includes: NeuroMed FA (benzocaine 20%), NeuroMed 7 (lidocaine 4%) and NeuroMed LA (tetracaine 2%). These products are also conveniently supplied in single-use, sanitary, metered dosed packets to mitigate the possibility of cross contamination. The pH of these products consistently presents between 6.8 – 7.2. All products are manufactured in accordance with FDA policy and in an FDA approved and monitored facility. Ingredients included to improve the rate of penetration include, ethoxydiglycol, MSM and propylene glycol.
Important Safety Information:
Indication: NeuroMed7® (lidocaine HCl 4%) Cream is indicated for use on intact skin in adults and children 2 years and older to provide topical local analgesia for superficial dermatological procedures. Contraindications: NeuroMed7® Cream is contraindicated in patients with a known history of sensitivity to lidocaine, or local anesthetics of the amide or ester type and is also contraindicated in patients with sensitivity to any component of the product. Warnings/Precautions: Methemoglobinemia has been associated with use of local anesthetics such as lidocaine. NeuroMed7®Cream should be used with caution in patients with severe hepatic disease. When using NeuroMed7® Cream in conjunction with other local anesthetic agents, the total dose of anesthetic should be considered due to the potential for additive systemic toxic effects. Contact with the eyes should be avoided.
This site intended for U.S. audiences only. Information in this website is not intended as medical advice. Talk to your doctor about medical concerns.